May I suggest another award? Something like the Tasco Telescope award for most ludicrous long-range goal - currently I think held by Joe Cole of England with his 45 metre strike.
The last goal of the Argentine-Mexico match would qualify for the golden turd award - ie the best goal that you pulled out of your ass. Harry Kewell's goal might qualify - seeing as it seems it's a miracle that our highest paid striker can find the back of the net - and not the back of the stadium from 3 feet :P
7 comments:
Yes, you are definitely in trouble!
Is it bad trouble or... good trouble?
bad for you, good for me
I'm confused. Can we move on?
I think I speak for all of us when I say, regardless of how much trouble you are in....bravo!
May I suggest another award? Something like the Tasco Telescope award for most ludicrous long-range goal - currently I think held by Joe Cole of England with his 45 metre strike.
The last goal of the Argentine-Mexico match would qualify for the golden turd award - ie the best goal that you pulled out of your ass. Harry Kewell's goal might qualify - seeing as it seems it's a miracle that our highest paid striker can find the back of the net - and not the back of the stadium from 3 feet :P
True dat, on all counts.
If Tomas Rosicky hit his from the carpark, Cole was halfway to the fucking train station.
Post a Comment