Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Craptastic 4: Return of the Ginger Minger



























In the immortal words of South Park's Ned Gerblansky... oh maaan that's naaaasty.

So it'd appear that Ipswich's favourite former fish-and-chipper, celebrity bigot and electoral funds misappropriatrix may or may not have got her condiment shakers out several ago in the presence of an ex equipped a Box Brownie and basement level standards in bedfellows. The mind boggles. I'd have preferred Hungry Hungry Hippos but Toyworld was out of stock.

There's two possibilities here. One is that the photos aren't actually of her and that the fullah who sold News Limited the photos, he who claims to be an ex of the Perilous Pauline, one Jack Johnson - no, not the barely talented Hawaiian ukelele strummer, but someone else who's managed to turn a profit from a load of old tits - is common-or-garden-variety lying scum and has taken Unky Rupert's minions for the grand total of fifteen large, by means nefarious. In which case, we at the World of Bollocks are prepared to nail our colours to the mast (those colours being coachwood and myrtle, colours with very long memories) and declare this conniving act of Murdoch-fraudulating bastardry to be noted here and forevermore as Nice Fucking Work My Son.

The other possibility is that the nudey snaps ARE of Ipswich's favourite fishwife. In which case the fullah deserves all the compensation the relevant government departments can be compelled to provide. He's suffered enough at the hands of old salt-'n'-vinegar tits. Dipping his chips in her sauce, battering his sav in her deep fryer, and spilling his tartare on her orange roughie. Let's face it, he's seen horrors no mortal man can imagine. Let the man have his meagre compense.

And, in the end, what's $15K of News Ltd play-money up against a couple of hundred thou's worth of White Nation electoral funding lost somewhere in the ether?

The Doctor is OUT to throw up this evening's cod 'n' chips.

16 comments:

uamada said...

dooood
I open the page and my eyeballs start burning
you are contributing to the destruction of the world by replicating this on your blog.
ewwwwww ewwww ewww awful
yuck yuck
yuck
ewww

LERMONTOV said...

Its definitely not Pauline.

With a six pack in me - I'd probably hit it!

Nautilus said...

Great use of fish and chip analogies.

Dr Yobbo said...

Uamada - yeah, I know, but on the bright side, I'm thefting Unky Rupert's bandwidth. Sure it's a fairly pissy attempt at civil disobedience but it's all I got.

Lerm - I suspect you're right on point (a) but on point (b) you're on your Pat Malone there I think. For mine it'd need to be a six pack of Taylors Promised Land at the very least, probably followed by the scientific application of paper bag over head. Mine or hers, either would work.

Naut - there were even worse ones, but even I have limits.

Therbs said...

This is a happy little coincidence. Our pub trivia name last night was "Pauline Hanson's Ginger Minge".
The vapid hostess didn't use the whole name, just called us the Pauline Hansons. We're not used to such censorship. Previous favourite names have been
"Madeleine McCann - Hide & Seek World Champion" and
"It Won't Suck Itself" and they've been read out loud. Fucking censorship!
Lerm - I doubt I could. I really do and I've been known to visit the "oh no, did I" places.

Dr Yobbo said...

That's poor on the hostie's part. It's a pub, not a Lutheran church FFS. Our best quiz-night effort was 'Brocky's Tree Lopping Services' (the week after he smeared himself into the WA scrub and dropped off the twig, so to speak.)

LERMONTOV said...

Merlot is for the weak! Not serious about that- have you read Sideways? An awesome novel with the best diatribes against that much maligned varietal that I have ever come across.

The scientific application of a plastic bag over the real Pauline can't come too soon

LERMONTOV said...

"Madeleine McCann - Hide & Seek World Champion"
&

'Brocky's Tree Lopping Services'

I did LOL

Dr Yobbo said...

Lerm sadly I am yet to get my arse into gear re reading or indeed watching Sideways - and unblended Merlot is for the weak, it's a bit of a non-event a lot of the time IMO. Pleasant but unthreatening. The complete opposite of me after two bottles thereof.

Dr Yobbo said...

In fact last time I had two bottles of red I chased after a possum and fell down a gully. At a research conference. This went down spectacularly with all concerned, but not as spectacularly as I did. Um, into the gully and stuff.

Dr Yobbo said...

Therbs - there's got to be decent team name material along the lines of 'Learn to ski with Natasha Richardson' or near offer.

Natalia the Russian Spy said...

Oi! Fishlips!

Great to read you Dr Y.

Bangar said...

A warning would've been handy, good work otherwise.

Dr Yobbo said...

Yeah point taken, though it's not so much Not Safe For Work as Not Safe For Digestion.

Steve said...

*Would not hit it*

I love the word Fishwife....reminds me of the Simpsons quote, from that movie "The Bloodening," "We know that you and the bootblack have been rogering the fishwife in the crumpetshop."

A friend of mine once used "Rogering the Fishwife" as a trivia team nickname.

Steve said...

By the way, surely you can change the "barely talented" to "completely untalented," no?